To your clients and their employees, pets are family.
According to a 2011-12 survey from the American Pet Products Association(APPA), 72.9 % of U.S. households have a pet – which is an all-time high. The APPA also projects that pet owners are expected to spend $12.2 billion for veterinary care this year alone. It’s no wonder, then, that pet insurance is the third most-requested and fastest-growing voluntary employee benefit.*
Enhance your portfolio with Petplan.
- Petplan is rated #1 for customer service in America*
- Policies from Petplan are underwritten by AGCS Marine Insurance Company, a member of the Allianz Group – the world’s largest property and casualty insurer group, rated A+ by A.M. Best (2011)*
- Rapidly growing market
- Competitive compensation for new and renewal lines of business
- More than 90% of Petplan policyholders renew their policy each year*
- Free, customized online marketing and promotional materials
Benefits to your clients.
- No cost! It’s free for your clients to add Petplan to their voluntary benefits program
- Group discount for employees and strategic partners
- Enroll anytime: no need to wait for “open enrollment” period
- Dedicated Petplan account executive
For more information about how to add Petplan to your product portfolio, please contact us
Please note that you must be licensed for property and casualty insurance sales to be eligible for commission payments for Petplan products.