Petplan can help shelter pets get the care they deserve.
Petplan helps ensure that adopters from your shelter, rescue or humane society can afford to give second-chance pets the best possible veterinary care. According to a 2011-12 survey from the American Pet Products Association(APPA), pet owners are expected to spend $12.2 billion for veterinary care this year alone.
With Petplan, your adopters can have peace of mind that their pet’s health is covered by America’s #1 pet insurance*
Why Petplan is good for rescued pets.
Why Petplan is good for your organization.
- Full coverage for hereditary, congenital and chronic conditions as standard*
- Freedom to visit any vet in the U.S. or Canada
- Petplan is rated #1 for customer service in North America*
- Exclusive discount when adopter upgrades to a Bronze, Silver or Gold policy
- Continuous coverage (no new waiting periods) if adopter upgrades during promotional period
- Hassle-free claims processing
- Petplan's team of veterinary experts author easy-to-understand health tips for our blog, monthly pet health newsletter and quarterly pet health magazine, fetch!
For more information about how to provide Petplan protection to the pets adopted from your organization, please contact us today!
- No cost! It’s free to provide Petplan to adopters from your organization
- Essential health care support eases a pet's transition to a new home
- Helps reduce occurrences of pets returned to your shelter
- Encourages more adoptions from your facility
- Works to dispel myth that shelter/rescue pets are less healthy than purebred pets
- Dedicated Petplan account executive
- Group discount for your employees, volunteers and strategic partners
- Free promotional materials and comprehensive staff training