As I mentioned in my last post, we’ve been busy at Petplan building a brand-new technology infrastructure that makes your experience even better. Each week, you’ll find updates here about the changes we’re going through and where we are in the process.
This week, our technology team focused on making critical updates that improve your experience within our website, customer portal, mobile application and call center. Make sure you take a look at the latest release of our member portal which can be found here or by downloading our app in the App Store or Google Play.
Our updates this week include:
- Improved the appearance of claims within the customer portal and mobile application so that it sorts with the most recent claim at the top.
- Fixed issues impacting our customers associated with viewing billing information, viewing content, and viewing documents on claims and policy details.
- Made strategic improvements to our automated call center experience.
- Optimized our website to make it easier for new members to purchase policies.
Here’s a quick glimpse of what we’re turning our attention toward in the coming weeks:
- Improving the document submission experience while submitting your claim. Soon, our policyholders will be able to load multiple-page and larger size documents in an easier, more convenient way.
- Improving the chat experience in our mobile app and customer portal so customers can get help when they need it.
As a reminder, if you experience any technical issues with your account, or have ideas you’d like to share with us, please contact our technical support team at email@example.com.
Get covered with Petplan
An insurer who cares about your pets (nearly!) as much as you do.Start quote