This week, we wanted to give you all context on what’s been happening behind the scenes. As of recently, our biggest focus is, and has been, stabilizing our platform.
We don’t just want to fix bugs for the impacted population of our customers who experience issues, but rather get it right for all of our customers. This, combined with improving our communications, in particular around claims, has been where our team is most concentrated.
Our entire technology team, including our executive team, as well as our key partners, Global Logic and Sapiens, meet daily for actions and improvements.
More specifically, below are some of the items the team has made progress on in the past week:
- Continued work towards stabilizing our platform, which is currently acting as the backbone of our work.
- Claims process optimization, which includes improving how we communicate with our customers when they submit a claim.
- Adding more customers’ renewal information to our mobile app.
- Heavily work to improve our new live chat experience to replace Leo, which is launching soon.
- Deployed customer satisfaction surveys across our mobile app. Our live chat and call centers are collecting ongoing feedback from our customers to help us prioritize our improvement.
Get covered with Petplan
An insurer who cares about your pets (nearly!) as much as you do.Start quote