top 10 star wars cat names
We pawed through our database and discovered HUNDREDS of insured pets named for “Star Wars” characters.
Here are the top 10:
Top 10 Star Wars Cat Names
8. Boba Fett
9. Darth Vader
10. Jar Jar Binks
That got us thinking about feline friends who lived a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away — and which side of the force they might’ve served.
3 reasons cats would’ve been Jedi Pets:
1. “A flaw more and more common among Jedi. Too sure of themselves they are. Even the older, more experienced ones.” – Yoda
Cats’ abundant confidence, curiosity and athleticism create some pretty hilarious fails. Bonus: when they recover from a fall with their dignity intact, like, “I meant to do that.”
2. “Patience. Use the force. Think.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi
Ever watch a cat mousing? Just sitting and staring at the corner for hours, waiting for the time to strike?
3. “Adventure. Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things.” – Yoda
Doorbell ringing, sirens singing, keys jingling...the lure of adventure excitement definitely commands canines’ attention — but the cat may not even wake up.
3 reasons they would’ve been Sith Kitties:
1. “I will make sure you stay awake long enough to feel every single cut, your death will be beyond excruciating.” – Darth Maul
Two words: prey drive.
2. “He had all the lightsaber fighting capabilities and the moves of the Jedi, only faster and more aggressive. My only conclusion... is that it was a Sith lord.” – Qui-Gon Jinn
Replace “lightsaber” with “laser pen” and this quote suddenly comes into focus.
3. “I'm looking forward to completing your training. In time you will call me master.” – Emperor Palpatine
You know that saying about how dogs have owners and cats have staff? If cats ever develop opposable thumbs, may the force be with us all!