Over the past two weeks, our technology team, business owners, and partners came together for strategic planning alignment.
As a team, we took a deeper look at our most important technological challenges, as well as critical feature requests from our customers (informed by customer surveys) and developed a 3-month roadmap, in which we are committed to executing.
This week, the team primarily focused on two key areas:
- Back-end stability across policy and billing. We believe this work will help address some of the complaints we have seen surrounding login issues and the spinning wheel in our app and customer portal.
- Improved payment communications. We will be launching new communication across email, SMS and push notifications for our customers to update their payment method quickly and easily when debit or credit card expirations occur.
Here’s what’s coming soon:
- Enhanced customer experience for claim submission
- New live chat experience (replacing Leo)
- Call center automation optimization to improve smoother emails and chat communication with our members
More to come!
Get covered with Petplan
An insurer who cares about your pets (nearly!) as much as you do.Start quote