notice for california residents
Insurer Disclosure of Important Policy Provisions
Summary of Policy Provisions
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered. A pre-existing condition is a medical condition which first occurred or showed clinical sign(s) before the effective date of the policy or which occurred or showed clinical sign(s) during the policy waiting period.
- Other exclusions may apply. Please refer to the exclusions section of the policy for more information.
- Coverage includes annual limits, per incident deductibles, and co-pay amounts as specified on your declarations page.
- There is a five (5) day and fifteen (15) day waiting period for injuries and illnesses, respectively, beginning on the effective date of your policy during which will not provide coverage.
- Coverage is not reduced and premiums are not increased based on your pet’s individual claim history.
- Claims are reimbursed for any medically necessary treatment your pet has received during the policy period for a covered illness or injury, up to the maximum annual limit and subject to the co-pay and deductible amounts as specified on your declarations page.